Sunday, July 28, 2013

Delivery Day

I hear a faint knock on my cabin door, odd who is knocking in this day and age when you can send a message so much quicker?  So I get up from my data pad where I have been slowly researching the surrounding space for mineral and planet resources and open the door.

Lyster stands before me smiling from ear to ear, "Sir, I just received comms from the shipping corporation.  Our ships have arrived.  Would you like to join me for the post shipment examination?"

"Of course, I have been looking forward to this for a few days now.  I hope nothing was damaged in transit, I really want to get our Harbinger into action.  There are countless Angel Pirates here that I want to cut apart with our lasers."

As we begin the walk from Seeker to the carrier that is being off loaded with our equipment Cromsic catches up to us breathing hard.  "Sir just got done giving 'Danger Will' a once over.  Her cargo hold is undamaged and ready for the ore here.  I know it is much more valuable then what we are used to, I just hope that Tazinas is ready for it."

"He will be fine Crom, he owns a Bestower as well... mind you not as modified as ours, but he will manage."

I decide to begin my inspections on the Harbinger that I have aptly named "Of Death".  Walking onto the bridge I find that Jaxson is already at the communication station.  I wonder how I was the last to find out that MY ships were delivered... Jaxson looks up "Sir, our equipment arrived just in time."

"For what Jax?"

"War.  Corprate just issued an emergency call to arms and they need guns... as many as they can gather."

No comments:

Post a Comment